Thursday, August 4, 2011

The 2010 PREC Entomology Lab.

 Recently at the Panhandle Research and Extension Center, we had our UNL Expo. This is basically a showcase of all of the cool stuff that we are doing out in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Henda Pretorius took the opportunity to organize a photo shoot and Gary Stone kindly took some photos. I had such an amazing crew helping out this summer that I thought it worth while to post a couple photos here of the folks that helped make a lot of work happen this summer.
From Left to right: Jeana Jenkins (UNL undergrad), Sarah Peters (UNL undergrad), Kyle Koch (MS student), Henda Pretorius (International scholar), Johan Pretorius (PhD student), Riley Smith (UNL undergrad), Nathan Faulkner (UNL undergrad), Fernanda Pelegrinotti (International intern, UNESP, Brazil), Susan Harvey (Technician), Rick Patrick (Technician), me. I need to credit the creative lay out of my photos on the wall to the undergrads -- nice job!

My graduate students working the PREC Entomology Lab booth.